Sunday 24 January 2010

New Year Resolution ...

Year 2009 has finally come to and end. Looking back, i had done/tried a lot of things this year itself ...
let see ...

1.. Marathon, had joined a number of marathons this year
...... and able to hit my target too >> 10 finisher medals =D

2.. Friends, this year, i am blessed that i got to know quite a number of new friends.
...... My Runner Friends who fight alongside with me in marathon,
........... and on top of running, we did hiking, travelling, etc, love u guys !!
...... My gym buddies, ST, SY, AY, DSY, JM, love hangout with u guys, get drunk, movies, etc
...... My colleagues, got a few ngam keng one geh =D

3.. Work, seriously, i hate what i am doing currently
...... Miss those days with my ex-bosses, work things out together, and celebrate after that
...... Current working environment is, i come in, work, finish then leave, SUCK !!!
...... Got myself certifite with a professional cert, going for more?
........... Seriously, looking at the current heavy workload, should i continue myself in IT line?

4.. Workout
...... Manage to maintain my stamina to be somewhere above half marathon
...... Start bulking ...

5.. Travelling
...... Manage to sponsor parents to Guilin, gonna bring them out overseas at least 1 place per year, while they can still walk
...... Visited Bangkok, Bangkok is a Damn nice place for SHOPPING !!! I WILL BE BACK !!!
...... Few nice local trips, Bidor, Langkawi, Penang, Ipoh, Setiawan, etc

6. Changes?
...... Got myself a werewolf crest (tattoo) from my Bangkok Trip .. proud of it .. i feel my battle power increased !!

7. Collectible
...... More and more, pics to come soon after i re-arrange my room/racks ...what arh? Transformers =D


So, next is planning for the future ... my year 2010 resolution !!
Maybe i m in IT project line, so, always i talk abt target, deadlines, boring hor? =P

1.. Marathon, will continue joining, esp for those out of Klang Valley, i treasure the moments with my runner friends, A LOT ...

2.. Friends, hope to know more friends this year =D

3.. Work, planning something now ... mid of next year ... not revealing much now

4.. Workout
...... Gonna maintain my stamina to be somewhere above half marathon
...... Start bulking,i want Taylor Lautner's BODY !!!!!

5.. Travelling
...... Well, still planning, where to bring my parents this year ...
...... Bangkok, confirmed i will revisit .. let see ...

6.. Changes?
...... Try to add in other elements beside gym and marathon
........... Maybe hiking, swimming, self-defence, music, yoga/pilates
...... If i can bulk nicely, i will reward myself with more werewolf crest (tattoo), let see =D

7.. Collectible
...... Gonna have more and more ... i will not abandon my dream/likings

8.. Last and most important - Meeting more frens
...... Hope to organize/join gathering with long lost frens ... they are the gems in my life ...

Well ... That's all for now ...
To all my friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...
Need to thank you guys for year 2009, you guys brighten myself ...

My year 2010 target


Hmm, really not easy lor ... have to workout so many body parts !!! Haih, once again, I am possible =D

No comments: