Monday 1 February 2010

2010 Jan Monthly Review

Monthly Review
Looking back for the past 31days ... noticed that i spent too much time on work ... lack life ... lack activities ... no time for exercise =(

1.. Marathon, slowing down a lot already

2.. Work, too much for this month, really killing my life !!

3.. Workout, NO PROGRESS !!! In fact, i am getting FATTER !!! HELP !!!

4.. Travelling, planning stage

5.. Collectible, not much time to enjoy these =(

6.. New element - HIKING ... loving it =D

7.. Friends
...... My gym buddies, ST, SY, AY, DSY, JM, so long never meet u guys already ...
...... My Runner Friends, love to see you guys still very semangat, but eric is retiring slowly =P
...... My Hiking Friends, hmm, gonna spend more time with u guys .. hehe ...

Hope workload this month will not be that heavy ... need more time for myself ...
Also, count down for something ... 5 months more ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i saw in your fb, you wrote "Ask me for solution to lose weight, i was a former 42" fatty ...", do you mind to tell me whats the solution? Thanks much.